Debian Perl Group join request

Greetings,
I'm Ezra Pagel, and I'd like to be added to the project; my username is "ezra-guest". I'm 29 years old, and I live in Austin, Texas, US. I'm a senior software engineer at Austin Logistics, a financial analytics and collections company. I'm the project lead on a large Perl collections system; I end up doing a lot of Oracle and Java work as well. I've been a Debian user since Slink, and early this year I decided to try to do what I could to contribute. I'm currently the maintainer for libgetopt-mixed-perl, and I ITA'd and sent a new package for libsoap-lite-perl over to my sponsor this week. I'll probably ITA libcorba-orbit-perl and maybe a few of the other recently orphaned packages, but I'm waiting to see if Gunnar is going to do another mass adoption :)

Regards,
Ezra