RFS: openguides -- A web application for managing a collaboratively-written city guide

Hello,

I am looking for sponsorship for a set of packages including openguides, a
wiki-based city guide package. The other packages are those dependencies
which are not already satisfied in unstable).

The packages are quite numerous so for this reason I am posting just a
short descriptions of most of them. They are all licenced under the dual
Artistic/GPL licences.

I would be interested in people wanting to sponsor some or more of these
packages. I believe Jonathan McDowell may be interested in sponsoring
some of them but because of the sheer number thought it would be best to
ask here as well. Besides the list below there I would to package
Plucene <http://search.cpan.org/~simon/Plucene-1.19/> as this is an
optional, recommended dependency of OpenGuides; however this requires an
additional 10 or so modules so those packages aren't quite ready yet.

If there are no objections, I will file ITPs for these packages soon.
I would be interested if anyone has further comments on the issues
surrounding packaging a large number of small modules like this.

First, the main feature:

Package: openguides
 The OpenGuides software provides the framework for a collaboratively-written
 city guide.  It is similar to a wiki but provides somewhat more structured
 data storage allowing you to annotate wiki pages with information such as
 category, location, and much more.  It provides searching facilities
 including "find me everything within a certain distance of this place".
 Every page includes a link to a machine-readable (RDF) version of the page.

OpenGuides has a home page at http://openguides.org/

OpenGuides is built on top of CGI::Wiki, which deserves a full description
too:

Package: libcgi-wiki-perl
 Helps you develop Wikis quickly by taking care of the boring bits for
 you.  You will still need to write some code - this isn't an instant Wiki.

CGI::Wiki can be found at http://search.cpan.org/dist/CGI-Wiki/

Now just a brief list of the other perl modules which are required:

Package: libdbix-fulltextsearch-perl

Package: libconfig-tiny-perl

Package: libvcs-lite-perl

Package: libcgi-wiki-plugin-rss-modwiki-perl

Package: liburi-find-delimited-perl

Package: libcgi-wiki-plugin-categoriser-perl

Package: libcgi-wiki-plugin-locator-uk-perl

Package: libcgi-wiki-plugin-rss-reader-perl

Package: libgeography-nationalgrid-perl

Package: libtie-db-file-splithash-perl

Package: libsearch-invertedindex-perl
(NOTE: OpenGuides development is moving away from using this in favour
of Plucene, which I haven't had a chance to package yet, so it may not
be worth putting this into the Debian archive as I believe it is
essentially an abandoned project).

Package: libtie-filelrucache-perl

Package: libcgi-wiki-plugin-diff-perl

Package: libfile-spec-perl

Package: libclass-parmlist-perl

Package: libcgi-wiki-formatter-usemod-perl

Package: libclass-namedparms-perl

Package: liburi-find-perl

All the packages are available for download, along with some extra
documentation, at

  http://www.larted.org.uk/~dom/debian/openguides/

Packages are signed by my GPG key 5178E2A5, which is signed by a handful
of Debian Developers.

Cheers,

Dominic.