Re: Joining Debian Perl Group @ alioth.

Hi Gustavo,

Am Mittwoch, den 27.10.2004, 13:53 -0300 schrieb Gustavo Franco:
> I want to join the group at alioth (my id is stratus-guest), first
> 'migrating' the four perl modules that i'm maintaining today to
> pkg-perl svn repository.What more needs to be done?
Currently, there is no urgent thing to do. Removing some rfc's from one
package is on gwolf's TODO list, other than that - watching for new
versions and bugreports, I'd say.

> I see that we've some documentation at pkg-perl.alioth.d.o about
> goals, policy and svn itself but the process to a NM or a DD join the
> group, import their packages to svn repository isn't detailed
> there.I'm planning to describe my experience on a document to be added
> in the page (if possible) too.I hope that it helps lazy perl module
> maintainers to join and start contributing to all pkg-perl packages.
That would be great, of course. I think you spoted already the
information on our website being editable through svn, to which you'll
have access now (I'll add you to the project right away). Go ahead and
edit as you wish, and maybe post a summery of chages and additions to
this list.

Also, I'm always interesting in knowing the Group, so if you don't mind,
a short introduction (Age, where you live, what you do in and out of
debian) would be appreciated. Of course, if you don't want to, that is
ok.

Greetings,
nomeata

--