Joining Debian Perl Group @ alioth.

Hi,

I want to join the group at alioth (my id is stratus-guest), first
'migrating' the four perl modules that i'm maintaining today to
pkg-perl svn repository.What more needs to be done?

I see that we've some documentation at pkg-perl.alioth.d.o about
goals, policy and svn itself but the process to a NM or a DD join the
group, import their packages to svn repository isn't detailed
there.I'm planning to describe my experience on a document to be added
in the page (if possible) too.I hope that it helps lazy perl module
maintainers to join and start contributing to all pkg-perl packages.

Thanks,
Gustavo Franco -- <stratus@acm.org>