RFS: libnet-socks-perl -- Perl module providing an API to communicate with SOCKS servers

I tried this a while ago on debian-mentors, without any success, so I
figured debian-perl might be a good place to ask too... I mean, no
SOCKS API for Perl in Debian, come on :)

The package can be found at http://weshyo.mine.nu/debian/, and is
lintian/linda clean.  Homepage for the Net::SOCKS module is at:

http://search.cpan.org/~clintdw/SOCKS

Introduction of this package in sid would close #266285, since I also
adopted elza which will "Suggests: libnet-socks-perl" as soon as I
find a maintainer for it...

Associated ITP: is #272272. This package would be new to sid, but
since it is under the Artistic license there shouldn't be any
problems.

Package: libnet-socks-perl
  This is a SOCKS client module that can communicate with SOCKS v4 and
  v5 servers.  It currently allows you to make outgoing and incoming
  TCP connections.

--Seb