Re: /usr/bin/perl: relocation error: /usr/lib/perl5/auto/DBI/DBi.so: undefined symbol: Perl_Gthr_key_ptr

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for the reply.

I'm using debian woody.
paq:~#dpkg -l perl\* | grep ^i
shows all are of same version 5.6.1-7
paq:~#dpkg -l libdbi-perl | grep ^i
version is 1.41-1.

I don't know actually from where I installed the DBI.  May be from a
third party.  If the version conflict is the case, I don't know which one
I should change?  Perl or DBI??  Lots of other projects are running on
that server.  So, it may not be wise to change Perl.  If I can be assured
that version conflict is the reason behind, then I will take another machine
to run this project.  But, before that, I like to be sure, whether
this is version
conflict or some other reasons.

--
tanveer