Re: RFS: libnet-socks-perl -- Perl module providing an API to communicate with SOCKS servers

Hi Sebastian, hi list,

I'll have a look at this one and continue this privatly.

Sebastian, have you considered joining the Debian Perl Group? I'll too
lazy to talk about it much, have a look at
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner