Packaging policy

Hi all,

I think we need to coordinate our efforts better. There are loads and
loads of Perl modules in CPAN and we can't possibly maintain all of those.

I think we should pick and choose a reasoable number of packages that we
want to package in say, the next three months or before sarge or this year
or whatever, and work on those. This would preferably be a coherent list
of widely used packages.

Any ideas on how to compile such a list? Is there an initiative like
popcon?

Regards,

Allard