Re: Infos on SVN

Hi,

Am Mo, den 14.06.2004 schrieb Allard Hoeve um 18:02:
> 1) We could keep layout 1. We then can't really checkout just the trunk
>    conveniently, because the intuitive thing to do is to checkout
>    svn/pkg-perl/packages/libfoo-bar-perl/. Having to add /trunk/ after it,
>    well, it just doesn't cut it. It is not the end of the world, but
>    having all tags and branches checked out all of the time, well, it just
>    does seem a waste.

I thought about it, there is a tick that should do it:

cd ~/debian/pkg-perl/svn/packages
for package in $(svn list svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-perl/packages)
do
 svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-perl/packages/${package}trunk $package
done

of course new packages won't automatically show up, but at least you got
all trunks and can do the ego-test:
grep -L nomeata packages/*/debian/control
(and of course other useful checks *g*)

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner