Re: Infos on SVN

Hi,

one question to the SVN gurus here :-)

With CVS, I always had the repository co'ed, and a "cvs update -d" would
show me all changes, including new packages. With SVN, I noticed
checking out everything is stupid, because then I get every tag of every
program. Is there an way to make that work like it used to, or is it
just not possible (wouldn't be too bad)

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner