Re: libnet-imap-simple{,-ssl}-perl

> Am Mi, den 09.06.2004 schrieb Gunnar Wolf um 1:11:
> > Yup, I should have guessed it... We could just copy all of the modules
> > we currently have in CVS over to SVN, would that make sense?
>
> I heard there are migration scripts available. Maybe one should use
> these...

I decided to give cvs2svn a try. First impressions are not good. Tags work
very differently in SVN and the repository setup is quote differtent in
SVN than it is in CVS. I'll report on this later.

Idea: what if we just svn-inject all the packages we have in CVS? It
would definitely be the easiest. We would lose the repository history
though.

Regards,

Allard