Re: libnet-imap-simple{,-ssl}-perl

Hi,

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 09:59:13PM +0200, Allard Hoeve wrote:
> I've uploaded libnet-imap-simple{,ssl}-perl into our Subversion
> repository, along with two other modules I packaged recently. Could a DD
> please take a look and upload the packages Joost sent us? I fixed some
> obvious bugs and released -2 into SVN.

Well, I already packaged libnet-imap-simple{,-ssl}-perl using the
package of Joosts as a starting point, uploaded it with some other
packages into our CVS archive and created the corresponding tracker
items two days ago.

Do we only use SVN by now? Is the CVS tree obsolete or are both used
parallel at the moment?

Regards,
Florian

--
BOFH excuse #11:
magnetic interference from money/credit cards