Re: libnet-imap-simple{,-ssl}-perl

Hi,

Am Mi, den 09.06.2004 schrieb Gunnar Wolf um 0:48:
> I would prefer moving to SVN, it is designed as an improvement over
> CVS, and has many features allowing for an easier, more fine-grained
> control (specially, repository-wide atomic version tagging).
Before we would do that, we should move all packages in a "packages"
subdirectory, just like in CVS. Just looks more tidy :-)

> Now... I'll be modifying libvorbis-perl right now, and I could not use
> the SVN server following Allard's instructions (am I too dumb?), so I
> will commit to CVS. Allard, what I did was:
>
> svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-perl/libvorbis-perl/trunk
> svn checkout svn://svn.alioth.debian.org/pkg-perl/libvorbis-perl/trunk
> svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/pkg-perl/libvorbis-perl/trunk
> svn checkout svn+ssh://svn.alioth.debian.org/pkg-perl/libvorbis-perl/trunk

I ran
svn checkout svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-perl/
(I wanted to get everything)

This worked flawlessly. Note that I have ssh-via-rsa-key access set up.

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
Debian Developer