Re: libperl6-export-perl uploaded - Strange little question

Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt dijo [Tue, May 04, 2004 at 08:29:04PM +0200]:
> >> Mmm, curious, my modules do. I've always found this weird.
> > Well, it seems to be the usual behavior for Perl, but does not abide
> > by the Debian policy.
>
> Could you *please* read the Debian Perl policy:
> http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/perl-policy/ch-module_packages.html
>
> Packaged Perl modules have to use .3pm (and 1p) as extension.

Yup, sorry, on my way.

Note that (doing some late checking) the Perl policy contradicts this:

http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/perl-policy/ch-perl.html

Looking at common practice, the Perl policy must be modified. I
understand Brendan reads this list, don't know about Raphael. Should I
file a bug on this, or you already took notice?

> > Lets just wait for the package to hit unstable, and then, please
> > commit it and bug me to upload it again.
>
> Please revert it and DO NOT UPLOAD it.

Right away. Re-uploading it corrected.

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf@gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366