Re: New packages available for upload

Hi Allard,

I just checked Perl6::Export, which looks fine so far (cvs-buildpackage
works fine). If you want to improve the cvs.txt file, please do, I did
it pretty quick and with not too much care, noting down what I thought
might be handy.

When you commit files in the web directory, the web site will be updated
automatically.

Thanks for packaging the modules!

nomeata

--