Re: New packages available for upload

Hi Allard,

If you want me to, I can just delete these directories on the alioth
server - that's what I always do when I mess stuff up :-)

We are using CVS because - well - no certain reason. It works reasonable
well, most people know it, and cvs-buildpackage is a pretty good tool. I
don't even know if alioth offers svn. If so, and if you can make svn
send e-mails to pkg-perl-cvs-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org on each
submit, I think you are fine to use it. CC'ing debian-perl because of
this.

BTW: note that Filter::Simple AFAIK is not yet in debian. You sould
package that one too, I guess. And while your packaging Perl6 modules,
would you mind packaging Perl6::Slurp too, so we can upload the new
version of Module::Packaged

Thx so far

nomeata

--