Re: New packages available for upload

Hi,

Am Fr, den 02.04.2004 schrieb Allard Hoeve um 10:44:
> Thanks. Right now, I'm trying to find out how to get my packages into CVS.
> I haven't spent a lot of time yet, trying to figure it out, but I'll get
> to it later on.

We have written something that resembles a HOWTO when viewed from a very
large distance, see
http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cvs.txt

Of course you are free to improve this, it is in the CVS (subdir
website) and any commit in there will automatically update the website.
(Actually, I have to check that, since alioth was moved)

nomeata
--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner
  JID: joachimbreitner@amessage.de | http://people.debian.org/~nomeata