Re: New packages available for upload

> If you want me to, I can just delete these directories on the alioth
> server - that's what I always do when I mess stuff up :-)

Allright :)

> We are using CVS because - well - no certain reason. It works reasonable
> well, most people know it, and cvs-buildpackage is a pretty good tool. I
> don't even know if alioth offers svn. If so, and if you can make svn
> send e-mails to pkg-perl-cvs-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org on each
> submit, I think you are fine to use it. CC'ing debian-perl because of
> this.

Yes, it does, please log in on alioth through ssh and check the /svn
directory, you'll see all the projects that are using svn at the moment.

I'll try to use CVS, since we all are, but it feels a bit crude after
using SVN for some time now. The Subversion peeps do shout they are
building CVS 2.0 :)

> BTW: note that Filter::Simple AFAIK is not yet in debian. You sould
> package that one too, I guess. And while your packaging Perl6 modules,
> would you mind packaging Perl6::Slurp too, so we can upload the new
> version of Module::Packaged

I'll try to package them all...

Regards,

Allard Hoeve