Re: Automatic generation of Debian-Packages

> idea, but maybe a colletive effort of a "debian perl group" to package
> and maintain the missing modules could be a good idea...
 I would happily join the group, those package would not create too large
of a burden, i think the only work that needs to be done is finding
dependencies and specyfing them in control, thus interchanging
maintainers/maintaining large number of packages by a group of developers
would be possible.

regards,
--
Dariush Pietrzak,
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9