Re: Scratching my head over Makefile.PL

Thanks for quick reply, Stephen.

  Stephen>  If I've understood what you're asking, check out 'EXE_FILES' in
  Stephen> 'perldoc ExtUtils::MakeMaker'

Sure. Did so many times.

But the only result I get is that during debian/rules binary, it still want
to touch /usr/bin. Ie, PREFIX gets dropped no matter what I do.

Would anyone know of a Debian package using EXE_FILES for that? I had a look
at perl-tk but it has a rather large and complex Makefile.PL ...

Dirk

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.