Re: Packages that have to be updated

>On Tuesday 20 July 1999, at 22 h 7, the keyboard of Raphael Hertzog
><rhertzog@hrnet.fr> wrote:
>> > docbook-stylesheets 1.41-1 Adam Di Carlo <aph@debian.org>
>
>Done.

Ugh, sorry... I should have done this already.

>Note for Adam, the maintainer:
>
>I took the liberty to upgrade to 1.42. Since Norman Walsh now ships the documentation separately, I merged it but it would be cleaner to have two Debian packages. See the note in README.Debian.

Isn't that a bit cheecky?  All your work is going to be undone because
I use local CVS to manage sources.  So you're really not helping me
any.  I.e., you are creating work rather than helping me with that.

>I tested all the bugs in the backlog (a nice set of tests): none are
>fixed by this recent upstream release :-(

Well that is helpful, although not suprising.  Yeah, I just gotta send
these bugs upstream...

Please do not NMU onshore-timesheet, I will upload a fixed one
tonight.