Re: Perl upgrade : part 2

 I recieved the notice saying my two perl dependant packages need
 changes made, but have not gotten my new PGP key into the keyring
 yet, and cannot make an upload.

 I met with Sean Perry a week or so ago, showed ID, and gave him a
 copy of my public key on a diskette.  I'm hoping he will sign it soon
 sot that I can upload.

 If it's not within a week, NMU's are authorized.  I hope they're
 nothing more than a quick edit of the control file and changelog,
 followed by a rebuild.  I don't imagine it will take much more work
 than that; I hope I'm right if someone else has to do my work for me.