Re: Perl upgrade : part 2

Le Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 01:54:43PM -0700, Karl M. Hegbloom écrivait:
>  I met with Sean Perry a week or so ago, showed ID, and gave him a
>  copy of my public key on a diskette.  I'm hoping he will sign it soon
>  sot that I can upload.

That will take more time, after you've got your new signed key, you will
have to send it to keyring-maint which will add it one day ... and after
that you'll need to wait until the keyring package has been updated on
master (hopefully it's done at the same time). :-(

>  If it's not within a week, NMU's are authorized.  I hope they're
>  nothing more than a quick edit of the control file and changelog,
>  followed by a rebuild.  I don't imagine it will take much more work
>  than that; I hope I'm right if someone else has to do my work for me.

It looks like so. procmail-lib and cvsweb aren't perl modules.

Hertzog Raphaël >> 0C4CABF1 >> http://prope.insa-lyon.fr/~rhertzog/