GSoC weekly report of Samuel Henrique for week 3 [portkalipackages]

​​
Hello,

During this week i:

* Finished the packaging of changeme and its two dependencies (python-libnmap and python-shodan), they are on the NEW queue right now.
* While packaging changeme, i had to make a manpage, which is sent upstream[0].
* Fixed a problem with the kali-packages-checker[1] which would prevent the script from checking if the packages dependencies are already on debian.
* Updated the spreadsheet with up-to-date info of the packages, now the spreadsheet contains the status of all the packages missing on debian (not just the ones from kali-linux-full).
* Added two more fields to the scripts output, number of uploads and date of the last upload, this will help determine which packages are the most actives.
* Started discussing and looking for the next packages to be packages.
* Opened a bug report[2] against the wig package of a problem i detected right after uploading the package to Debian.

For the next days i'll chose the next packages to work on, i'm already having a look at some of them to see how much doable they're: zaproxy, set, mimikatz. I will start packaging the chosen ones during this week and i plan to have at least two packages ready until the end of it.

Week 1: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00025.html
Week 2: https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/05/msg00066.html

PS.: I'm discussing this privately with my mentors already, so i don't need to CC them.

[0]https://github.com/ztgrace/changeme/pull/69
[1]https://salsa.debian.org/samueloph/gsoc-kali/blob/master/kali-packages-checker
[2]https://github.com/jekyc/wig/issues/36

​Regards,​