Re: GSoC

I think it's really important at this juncture avoid trying to place
blame.

I do think Dashamir is right about accepting failure with dignity, even
if in your heart of hearts you still believe there was some injustice
done. This can be difficult, especially since it impacts you so directly
and personally.

What's been said has been recorded on public mailing lists for the world
wide internet to digest, for better or worse.

In an attempt nudge this in a more positive direction I have some ideas
about how to improve the mentoring process in the future that I will
follow-up with on the debian-outreach list.

live well,
  vagrant