GSoC weekly report of Sergio Alberti for week 10

Hi!
This week I basically concluded (missing a couple of details) the creation of the Debian eq3eqiva package [1]. I made it more usable by inserting other scripts and an option to enable the parsing of BLE notification. I then made the necessary changes to make it conform to the requests of the Lintian tool.

Finally, as mentioned in the Deliverables [2], I did a brief analysis of the "python-eq3bt" library. In agreement with my mentor, we chose not to pack it.

Regards,
Sergio

[1] https://gitlab.com/sergioalberti/gsoc-blereverse/tree/master/eq3_eqiva_reveng/eq3eqiva-deb
[2]https://gitlab.com/sergioalberti/gsoc-blereverse/blob/master/GSoC-2018/deliverables.rst