GSoC weekly report of Sergio Alberti for week 10

Hi,
This week I resolved some dependencies from the idea folder i.e I patched jars that could be patched(some times requiring package renames and mix of many jars under wrong name) and have a list of what new packages we need to introduce to satisfy the dependency requirements of Kotlin. Next week after I finish figuring the packages need to packaged I ll try and pacakge kotlin prebuilts and upload those before proceeding to package the dependencies.
Cheers
Saif Abdul Cassim

https://salsa.debian.org/m36-guest/kotlin-1.1.1.git