GSoC weekly report of Saif Abdul Cassim for week 8

Hi,
My was working with packaging kotlin. right now I have successfully managed to generate the distribute-ables from the kotlin source package. This week I mainly focused on making the distribute-abes build using the packages already available in debian i.e using libjarjar-java to get the jarjar.jar instead of downloading it as a pre-built. So there are 2 folders which contain the pre-built jars i.e dependencies and ideaSDK. As of this moment the jars in dependencies are all sorted out and we need to package protobuf-2.6.1(kotlin source doesn't build with protobuf-3.0.0 needs more than 500 lines of patches) and spullara/cli-parser. I havent looked into the ideaSDK folder much but from what I saw we might need to package the intellij-core.jar out of intellij somehow because kotlin needs that particular jar.

Cheers
Saif Abdul Cassim.