evaluation deadline and coding progress

Hi everybody,

Mentors and admins need to submit feedback to Google by the end of next
week.

As well as your mentors, admins look over the code committed by each of
you to make sure minimum requirements are satisfied for everybody who
passes the evaluation.

For us to look at any code you are still working on, it is a really good
idea to commit it well before Friday.  Many mentors don't actually wait
until Friday to send feedback to Google, they submit feedback as early
as possible in the week.

Therefore, I'd suggest that if students want mentors and admins to be
able to see something, have it committed by Monday night.

Another consequence of this deadline is that we won't see your reports
next week before doing evaluations, the last report we see before
submitting feedback to Google is the report you submit at the end of
this week.

If you have any concerns please contact your mentors or admins well
before the deadline.  There are no extensions but everybody is keen to
see that you pass and if you talk to us about a problem we will do our
best to help you.

Regards,

Daniel