Re: GSoC: Second phase and Debconf session

Hi,

Thank you all for those who responded with your talk submissions.
Since some of you all haven't got the bursary, we might plan for video call to present remotely depending on the necessity.
We'll give the update about it soon after we finalize them.Stay tuned!

Best Regards,
Jaminy.