GSoC weekly report of Enkelena Haxhija for week 6

Hi,

On this week I got Git locally and started pushing and pulling code into GitHub from command-line. I learned all basics on how to work with git locally and I will use them from now on.

I made the JS coding of my notifications using Mozilla extension API: https://github.com/Enkelena/gsoc-project/blob/master/notification/notification.js

Started learning how JSON schema works as I am going to create one to store my data of alternative apps for the plugin and learning how to Integrate Json files to store data with the source code and Firefox add-ons storage api.
Also learned how to work with files while making Mozilla extensions.

Regards,
Enkelena