hopefully before the end of June, if we can grant you the amount you have
requested, as our budget evolves and higher ranked applicants finalize their
plans.""

On Tue 19 Jun, 2018, 8:01 AM Alexandre Viau, <aviau@debian.org> wrote:
On 2018-06-18 09:31 PM, Olly Betts wrote:
> According to the announcement email they will try to do a third round by
> the end of the month to reallocate any travel grants which aren't
> accepted:

And if you are eligible for this round, you should already know because
it will be stated in your bursary response email. If you received a mail
that only says that you have not gotten the bursary, then that is a
final response:

 - https://lists.debian.org/debconf-team/2018/06/msg00030.html

--
Alexandre Viau