Re: GSoC weekly report of Enkelena Haxhija for week 4

Hi all,

The wiki page Enkelena is mentioning is this one:

https://wiki.debian.org/Add%20alternatives%20for%20apps%20on%20Internet

Our project aim is to provide users with open source alternatives to existing commercial software.

If you have any software you could think of, we'll be very grateful if you can add it to the list.

Regards,

Bruno