Re: GSoC weekly report of Deepanshu Gajbhiye for week 4 | Virtual LTSP Server

Deepanshu,

It is very nice that you add references to pull requests, when you describe the work that you have already done.
Other students do it as well, and they are doing a great job too.

I have a suggestion that may be useful for other students as well.
When you list the things that you are going to do next week, you can also add references to the corresponding tasks/issues.
If they don't exist yet, create them first.

Regards,
Dashamir