Re: GSoC weekly report of Divesh Uttamchandani for week 01 and 02

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Divesh Uttamchandani <diveshuttamchandani@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I had exams during the bonding period so first week mostly went with familiarizing with existing code base and getting to learn things.

Major things done during past 2 weeks:

- Learning bash scripting
- Understanding EasyGnuPG's code and working
- Learning GPGME library
- Setting up development environments (docker scripts) for the project.
- Testing and some fixes in egpg's gnupg-2.2 branch
- Trying with a few ideas, basic structuring (blueprint) of the project, and distribution into modules.

Divesh, thanks for your great summary and for avoiding unnecessary details.

One can find detailed reports on the following links:

Sorry for delay I had missed the earlier mails.

Regards,
Divesh Uttamchandani