GSoC weekly report of Divesh Uttamchandani for week 01 and 02

Hi all,

I had exams during the bonding period so first week mostly went with familiarizing with existing code base and getting to learn things.

Major things done during past 2 weeks:

- Learning bash scripting
- Understanding EasyGnuPG's code and working
- Learning GPGME library
- Setting up development environments (docker scripts) for the project.
- Testing and some fixes in egpg's gnupg-2.2 branch
- Trying with a few ideas, basic structuring (blueprint) of the project, and distribution into modules.

One can find detailed reports on the following links:
Week1
Week2

Sorry for delay I had missed the earlier mails.

Regards,
Divesh Uttamchandani
GitHub | LinkedIn | University Profile