GSoC weekly report of Minkush Jain for week 1 and 2

Hi everyone,

Project: Wizard/GUI helping new interns getting started

During the first week, I researched on the use of thunderbird and its
extensions[1] for automating posting configurations for the user. I
mailed my queries to my mentors.
I started exploring various mail filter setup languages like Sieve and maildrop.
I discussed the project's details and platforms to be used with mentors.

In second week, I studied about XMPP Protocol and Jabber service. I
explored sleekxmpp python framework through its documentation[2] .Made
new account in Pidgin for IM messaging.
I am also working on the code changes in application task for
subscription to other useful debian mailing lists like debian-announce
etc for the user.

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Thunderbird/Thunderbird_extensions/HowTos

[2] http://sleekxmpp.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

Regards,