GSoC weekly report of Elena Gjevukaj for week 2

Hello everyone,

The second week of GSoC I spent mostly learning new thing and updating packages that I need for the project.

I started writing the script to create a blog and learning Python and Jekyll Github pages.

I spent this week meeting with my mentor, Daniel Pocock. We discussed a lot of things for the project.

Also, on 24 of May we had an activity in the local Hackerspace, the event was a joint amateur presantation with president of the Kosovo Radio Amateur Association (SHRAK).

Regards,
Elena Gjevukaj