GSoC weekly report of Enkelena Haxhija for week 2

For the second week I was focused on the functionality of the plugin. I
created some sketches of how is the plugin is going to look and how it
works.
I have them attached here.

Also, I created the "persona", I was focused on who are the people I
want to be my users and what do they need. I created a fictional
character to be my user and included his characteristics.

I am in progress of defining bad habits of apps, so I can define the
characteristics that my suggestions must have.