GSoC weekly report of Enkelena Haxhija for week 1

My project is about free software habits, I have to create a plugin for Mozilla Firefoxand Thunderbird.

I have started working on it by attending OSCAL (Open Source Conference Albania), I have a talk here with the same subject so I researched about it since it is linked to my project and I am learning more.

I started researching about User Centred Design, as I want everything to be planned and look as good as possible for the right user.

I am working on the Persona, to know exactly the characteristics of my users so everything will be planned on their characteristics.

I've attached a screenshot of our project management we use Wekan with storm.debian.net

Regards,
Enkelena