GSoC weekly report of Harshit Joshi for week 1
I have been working on fixing current issues with invoice2data library. Here is what I have done in week 1:
- I have made it possible to dump all fields to json and csv files. #114 
- We have adopted Numpydoc convention for docstrings. Hence, I have added proper docstrings to all public functions and classes #119 
- Then I investigated the cause of "Resource Warnings" and have come to the conclusion that those are due to upstream libraries.
- I have made tests for Command Line Arguments. I have been commit to issue/8  branch from invoice2data. The functions that I worked on are:
- content checking in json files,
- copy argument and
- exclude builtin template argument
- I then further investigated tesseract-ocr module and will be working on to improve it and report better messages upon missing dependencies.
Freshman - B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
Cluster Innovation Centre
University of DelhiWebsite: www.harshitjoshi.in