[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

GSoC weekly report of Umang for week 1

In the first week of GSoC, I have worked on updating existing packages to latest upstream versions to get hold of Debian packaging.

I have updated android-platform-external-libunwind to 8.1.0+r23 from 7.0.0+r1 in my salsa fork [1]. The source is in the buildable state. I have created a merge request [2] for review. As per feedback on my merge request, I have updated patches and removed non-existing file entries from copyright file as well. 

I have updated android-platform-system-core to 8.1.0+r23 from 7.0.0+r33 [3]. But the source is in FTBFS state as of now. Due to major version jump, most of the existing patches were obsolete so I updated/deleted them as needed. After dealing with patches, I was welcomed by errors related to makefiles. I have updated some of the makefiles till now and will update remaining ASAP. I am hoping to get the source in the buildable state by tomorrow. Nonetheless, I have created WIP merge request [4] to get feedback from mentors as I progress.


[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/darkLord-guest/android-platform-external-libunwind
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-external-libunwind/merge_requests/2
[3]: https://salsa.debian.org/darkLord-guest/android-platform-system-core
[4]: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team/android-platform-system-core/merge_requests/2

Reply to: