Debian mentors: please join "outreach-team" on salsa.debian.org

Hi all,

I've created a group here for mentors, admins and other interested
developers:

https://salsa.debian.org/groups/outreach-team/

This is useful for a few reasons:

- helping admins keep track[1] of who is a potential mentor, who needs
to receive emails, etc

- sharing scripts and tools to help mentors and admins

Google gives the admins a CSV dump of all our data so one script we can
create will split the CSV by category so we can send a personalized CSV
to each mentor.

Maybe we should maintain a mentor list CSV file in there for the admins
to use for group emails?

My script for creating[2] mailto links will be migrated into there soon.

If anybody else has scripts or data that is useful to the team please
feel free to store it there.

Please don't forget to add/update your details on the wiki too:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Outreach/Mentors

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/03/msg00187.html