Re: DebConf bursary deadline for GSoC/Outreachy?

Hi, Daniel

Has anybody looked into the procedure for students to apply?
I tried to figure out, but the website isn't very informative. I sent an email to bursaries@debconf.org  back in February answering all the questions mentioned there, but I never got a reply or even a confirmation that the email was received...

As of now, I have the availability and the willingness to travel to DebConf, I just don't have the means. It would be a lot better if the whole process to request aid (and to receive an answer!) was more clear.

Renata