Re: [GSoC18]Android SDK in debian

Hello Ashutosh,

The "Debian New Maintainer's Guide" [1] is marvelous.

[1]: https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide

Ashutosh Sathe 於 2018年03月02日 星期五 10:31 下午 寫道:
Hello,

Quick Background : My name is Ashutosh Sathe and I'm a second year undergraduate student from College of Engineering, Pune. I like to do most things on my computer via a command line.

I'm interested in bringing(and updating) android sdk packages for debian. I have a fair experience with android development. I have built a few custom ROMs as well. But I'm comparatively new to debian packaging.. I've been reading [1] and it's great so far.

Can anyone suggest me anything else to get a better understanding of packaging ?