[GSoC18]Android SDK in debian

Hello,

Quick Background : My name is Ashutosh Sathe and I'm a second year undergraduate student from College of Engineering, Pune. I like to do most things on my computer via a command line.

I'm interested in bringing(and updating) android sdk packages for debian. I have a fair experience with android development. I have built a few custom ROMs as well. But I'm comparatively new to debian packaging.. I've been reading [1] and it's great so far.

Can anyone suggest me anything else to get a better understanding of packaging ?

[1]:https://wiki.debian.org/Packaging/Intro?action="">

Thanks,
Ashutosh Sathe