GSoC 2018

Hello Mentors!

My name is Manas Kashyap, currently a student in the fourth semester in AMITY SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY. I am very much inclined towards Java, Android, Packaging modules for Debian.

It's very exciting to see Debian in the Organisations list for GSoC 2018. I am quite excited about contributing to the open source community and have a great respect for the community for building Projects.

I have already selected the Project- "Port Kali package to Debian", This project doesn't have any mentor at the moment. But it would be a great help from Mentors if anyone mentor me for this project.

This would be the best project for me to work upon as I have some experience on packaging modules for Debian.

Thank You.