[GSOC] Final submission and last week

Hello,

Here is my final submission for this year Google Summer of Code:

https://lucasmoura.github.io/blog/2016/08/01/apprecommender-gsoc-final-report

Also, in my last week in gsoc, I was able to fix some problems for the AppRecommender package. The first one was related with the user not having enough packages to use machine learning recommendation strategies and the second problem, was to simply combine two recurrent commands of AppRecommender in a single one.

Also, the last I was as productive as I have been. That happened because I moved to another city to start my master's degree. However, I intent to keep working not only for AppRecommender but for Debian as well after the end of gsoc.

--
Lucas Moura