Re: [GSoC 2016] Week 11 Report

​Week 1 & 2: ​
https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2016/06/msg00007.html

I'll send week 12 report by this Sunday.​

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 2:51 AM, Nicolas -Kaldoran- Reynaud <kaldoran@live.fr> wrote:
Hi,

I think you forget weekly report 1, 2, 3, 5 & 12 ^^

De : Alok Anand <alok4nand@gmail.com>
Envoyé : jeudi 18 août 2016 17:34
À : debian-outreach@lists.debian.org
Objet : [GSoC 2016] Week 11 Report

Week 11 (Aug 8 - Aug 15):

 - Base Implementation for ring call channel
Begin Implementing call channel class to work with making and receiving calls.
Fixed wrongly written class names.

These functions are required by connection interface to manage handles, in this case contacts.

 - Implemented requestHandles() and set properties for text and call channel
Added properties of all the text and call channels that are needed to be later used in channel related functions. Also requestHandles() is used to create handles when unavailable. A function to create individual handle ensureHandle still needs to be done.

Corrected the place of setStatus() and made changes to onRegistrationStateChanged() to call doDisconnect() when using the Accounts.

Alok Anand

Alok Anand