GSoC 2016 Week 7-8: Android SDK Tools in Debian

Apologies for that this report was mistakenly sent to
outreach@debian.org last week, I am sending it again.

I received my new laptop on 16 July but spent 3 days struggling in installing
Debian Jessie on this machine. At first the installer failed to install GRUB
probabaly due to the SSD's device name are "nvme0n1" instead of "sda". After
I manually installed GRUB into the system, the display was teared and twisted
and it failed to boot after installing the latest kernel. Finally I used Debian
Stretch Alpha CD and everything was perfectly done. I can conclude that Debian
Jessie is in every way broken on Zenbook Pro UX501VW.

After I set up my working environment I started to update
src:android-platform-tools-base [1], which provides the Android Plugin for
Gradle and several SDK tools, to 2.0.0. Apart from the update I also let the
package install the Java libraries into /usr/share/maven-repo in order for being
used in Gradle in a consistent way.

In order to build this package, I also prepared a new package
src:android-platform-frameworks-data-binding [2] which provides some libraries
needed by the Gradle plugin.

The Android Plugin for Gradle also need JaCoCo's [3] core library. After this
and src:android-platform-frameworks-data-binding are accepted by Debian,
src:android-platform-tools-base is also good to be uploaded.

The following is my previous reports:

  * Week 1: <https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2016/05/msg00009.html>
  * Week 2-3: <https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2016/06/msg00019.html>
  * Week 4: <https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2016/06/msg00035.html>